Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep | Sell | Need 09:48 - May 12 with 1377 viewsMagic_Michu

Keep

Vorm
Davies
Williams
Rangel
Amat
Bartley
Britton
Hernandez
Shelvey
De Guzman (sign permanent if possible)
Dyer
Routledge
Pozeulo
Emnes
Michu
Bony

Sell/Release:

Lita
Chico
Taylor
Canas
Lamah
Tremmel
Tiendalli
Ngog

Need:

- Goalkeeper
- Right back
- Striker
- Winger

Hopefully there will be the emergence of more development players stepping up and proving their worth.
[Post edited 12 May 2014 9:49]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Keep | Sell | Need on 10:19 - May 12 with 1281 viewsItchySphincter

Again?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Keep | Sell | Need on 10:38 - May 12 with 1210 viewsjaf69

Keep | Sell | Need on 10:19 - May 12 by ItchySphincter

Again?

you say 'again' and yes this has be done several times over the past month, but quite honestly now seems a more pertinent time to do this then any of those prior threads regarding who we bring in/get rid of.

I reckon we need a good strong def midfielder above all else.
Keep | Sell | Need on 11:28 - May 12 with 1101 viewsBilgolaSwan

Why would you sell/release Chico???
Keep | Sell | Need on 11:33 - May 12 with 1090 viewshammy

Keep | Sell | Need on 10:38 - May 12 by jaf69

you say 'again' and yes this has be done several times over the past month, but quite honestly now seems a more pertinent time to do this then any of those prior threads regarding who we bring in/get rid of.

I reckon we need a good strong def midfielder above all else.

Thought Fulton put in a good shift yesterday in his first game. A little over eager to start with, which led to his booking for a couple of aggressive tackles, but overall passed, tackled and challenged for headers very well. Could rotate with Leon next season.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Keep | Sell | Need on 11:44 - May 12 with 1054 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why would you get rid of taylor, non footballing reasons?
Keep | Sell | Need on 11:45 - May 12 with 1054 viewsQuakerJack

Keep | Sell | Need on 11:33 - May 12 by hammy

Thought Fulton put in a good shift yesterday in his first game. A little over eager to start with, which led to his booking for a couple of aggressive tackles, but overall passed, tackled and challenged for headers very well. Could rotate with Leon next season.

Agree, I was very impressed with Fulton yesterday.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Keep | Sell | Need on 12:02 - May 12 with 1011 viewsMagic_Michu

I don't think Taylor is happy to stay as a back up and to be honest.

As for Chico, he costs us too many points every season with his character. If he could calm down he's quality but don't see it working out. I prefer Amat right now... and can't see Chico being happy out of the team

Keep | Sell | Need on 12:17 - May 12 with 952 viewsjaf69

Keep | Sell | Need on 11:33 - May 12 by hammy

yeah he did, definitely has something about him which looks good for the future. not sure hes an out and out def midfielder though.
Login to get fewer ads

Keep | Sell | Need on 12:34 - May 12 with 906 viewsMagic_Michu

Keep | Sell | Need on 12:17 - May 12 by jaf69

yeah he did, definitely has something about him which looks good for the future. not sure hes an out and out def midfielder though.

I think Fulton could do with a year out at a championship club like Brighton next season

Keep | Sell | Need on 15:13 - May 12 with 680 viewsRogueTrooper

Sorry, but Chico is far too talented to get rid of, he just won the Eurovision song contest mun.

Seriously though, he is a great defender and scores goals too, the silly buggers can be extinguished with good management, Chico's a keeper for me

And what about Ki?

Need:

- Goalkeeper, Marshall, but I think there will be a queue
- Right back, Sascha Riether
-Striker, Loan papers for Borini
- Winger, Dejagah
[Post edited 12 May 2014 15:15]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Keep | Sell | Need on 15:22 - May 12 with 658 viewsRyan

Although part of the bust up apparently I wouldn't like to see Canas go, I think hes a very good player who is good to have. I would get Taylor practicing on that right foot all summer because Rangel has started to fade especially in the last third of this season and Tiendalli, I dunno how he is playing premier league football, Lee Jenkins would probably give him a run for his money. Think Bartley will step up next season, looked impressive yesterday, has all the natural ability to be a great centre half.

Would like to see Tiendalli, Lita, Lamah, Vasquez, Ngog definitely leave.

Loughor Jack
Poll: Who was better in their first season?

Keep | Sell | Need on 15:46 - May 12 with 591 viewsymaohyd

Keep | Sell | Need on 12:34 - May 12 by Magic_Michu

I think Fulton could do with a year out at a championship club like Brighton next season

With regards to your thread, you have got the numbers right in staying/going and your footnote of a few youngsters to step up to make up the 22/23 players...spot on.

Then you ruin it by suggesting Fulton can go out on loan!!!

Since Monk has taken over he has involved the youngsters in first team training, something (I shall now refer to him as POD..Prince of Denmark, and that isn't Hamlet, as we are all fed up of talking about him) that POD didn't do.

Not only has Monk involved Fulton he has given him game time. Don't forget he has over 100 starts up in Scotland. He will be scholled in the Swansea City way and will very much be part of the squad.

As for the others, I'd be amazed if Pozuelo is still here. Everything Garry Monk stands for is hard work as a player and being a good professional. Attributes I don't think Pozuelo has. Should he be cut some slack? Possibly, if we conduct ourselves in that vein though we'd end up having the same SQUAD as last season, which at times wasn't good enough.

The joker in the pack is Emnes, delightful turn and shot..quality fair play. When we signed him I thought it was all unravelling at the club. He goes to show though that you never know what to expect in football.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Keep | Sell | Need on 15:46 - May 12 with 588 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Why hasn't Tate been mentioned yet. He should have been sold last season or the season before. Too much sentimentality.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024